- “Is this the only way you can catch a woman, by entrapping her?”
Snow and Charming's love is true love, even more special than the average true love. They have two children, Emma Swan and Prince Neal, and a grandson, Henry Mills.
Their first meeting is less than friendly — Snow attacks Charming's carriage, and steals his mother's ring. He chases after her, but is surprised she is a woman, which allows her to get away.
This section is in need of major improvement. Please help improve this article by editing it.
- Main article: Emma Swan
Prince Neal was conceived after the Storybrooke citizens returned to their own realm. However, the curse is reset and they are returned to the modern world missing their memories from the past few months. Snow and Charming realize they must have been gone for several months due to Snow's pregnancy progression.
- “Whoever married Katherine, it's not me. I didn't choose her. I'm choosing you”
- —David to Mary Margaret
- Prince Charming/Snow White tag on Archive of Our Own.
- Charming/Nolan&Mary/Snow tag on Archive of Our Own.
- The name "Snowing" is a combination of the characters' fairy tale names (Snow White and Prince Charming).
- Snow and Charming's actors, Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas, are married in real life.