Shadow and Amy first met in Sonic Adventure 2 when Amy hugged Shadow from behind, in which she thought that he was Sonic, but haven't noticed for a while, and at the same time Shadow hasn't done anything. At the ending of the game, it was Amy who convinced Shadow to become a hero. She was also the only one to see Shadow crying after he remembered that Maria wanted him to save the people that live on Earth.
In later games, Amy have shown an odd amount of faith and admiration for Shadow, regardless of him being Sonic's arch-rival. In Shadow the Hedgehog, when Rouge expresses concern for Shadow following the destruction of the Black Comet, Amy reassures her with her hands clasped and a cheerful smile on her face, "I'm sure he's fine, Rouge! After all, he is Shadow!" which further displays her positive outlook on the black hedgehog and her general optimism.
Pre-Super Genesis Wave
- Amy Rose has shown to be somewhat fond of Shadow, having an unusual amount of faith in him when he seems to lack faith in himself. Being a somewhat equally willed person, she tends to help Shadow regain sight of his purpose, and keep him in check. More than once she has realized the good in him when others failed to.
Post-Super Genesis Wave
- Shadow and Amy's past interactions happened roughly the same way as they did in the games. At a later point, Shadow, along with the rest of Team Dark, reluctantly teamed up with Amy and Knuckles the Echidna to go look for Master Emerald shards.
Shadow and Amy's first meeting is identical to the games: in the thirty-fifth episode "Sonic's Big Break" Amy mistook Shadow for Sonic and hugged him from behind, making him left no comment.
- shadamy tag on DeviantArt
- amadow tag on DeviantArt
- shadowxamy tag on DeviantArt
- amyxshadow tag on DeviantArt
- shadowamy tag on DeviantArt
- shadowxamy-love fanclub on DeviantArt
- ShadAmy-Shipfest fanclub on DeviantArt
- Shadamy-United fanclub on DeviantArt