Nico di Angelo is a character from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians fandom.
Nico is a child of Hades who grew up in the 1930s. After Zeus killed his mother, he and sister Bianca were placed in the Lotus Casino, where they remained for decades without aging.
When he is young, Nico is an excited kid, obsessed with Mythomagic and his feelings for Percy border on hero-worship. However, with the loss of his sister, Nico is more somber and withdrawn; after running away from camp in The Titan's Curse, he becomes much of a loner. But despite blaming Percy for her death, Nico still has feelings for him until he finally lets him go in The Blood of Olympus.
- Reynico - the ship between Nico and Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano
- Thalico - the ship between Nico and Thalia Grace
- Clovico - the ship between Nico and Clovis
- Jasico - the ship between Nico and Jason Grace
- Percico - the ship between Nico and Percy Jackson
- Solangelo - the ship between Nico and Will Solace
- Valdangelo - the ship between Nico and Leo Valdez
- Lukercico - the ship between Nico, Luke Castellan, and Percy Jackson
- Jericleo - the ship between Nico, Jason Grace, Percy Jackson, and Leo Valdez
- Jercico - the ship between Nico, Jason Grace, and Percy Jackson
- Solangelace - the ship between Nico, Jason Grace, and Will Solace
- Valsoangelo - the ship between Nico, Leo Valdez, and Will Solace
- Main article: Solangelo
The original artwork of Nico differs greatly from what the fandom came up with. In fact, during a presentation, Riordan himself said that he did not expect the fandom to turn Nico into a "god of goth hotness".