- “Totally rather get shot than look like a Sears model.”
Nate Heywood is a principal character on Legends of Tomorrow.
This section is in need of major improvement. Please help improve this article by editing it.
- Namaya - the ship between Nate and Amaya Jiwe
- Speedy Steel - The ship between Thea Queen and Nate
- Steel Canary - the ship between Nate and Sara Lance
- Steelwatch - the ship between Nate and Felicity Smoak
- Supersteel - the ship between Kara Zor-El and Nate
- Zate - the ship between Zari Tomaz and Nate
- Citizen Flash - the ship between Nate and Barry Allen
- Kidsteel - the ship beteeen Wally West and Nate
- SteelAtom - the ship between Nate and Ray Palmer
- Steel Hunter - the ship between Nate and Rip Hunter
- Steel Vibe — the ship between Cisco Ramon and Nate
- Steelwave — the ship between Nate and Mick Rory
- Main article: Namaya
Nate and Amaya grew close due to their shared connection with the Justice Society of America. During a mission during the revolutionary war, Nate fell in a river and Amaya had to save him. While trying to get warm from the cold, the two end up sleeping together, but after the mission is over, Amaya thinks they should just stay teammates/friends. Amaya starts to fall for Nate and the two become an official couple. After defeating the Legion of Doom, Amaya returns to 1942 to fulfill her destiny, breaking up with Nate in the process. She returns to the Waverider, her presence upsetting Nate at first, but the two come to an understanding and remain amicable. They get back together again during a mission to save the band ABBA.
- Mick's nickname for him is Pretty