Kokichi Ouma is a character in the Danganronpa series.
Kokichi Ouma is a character featured in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony and a participant of the Killing Game Semester.
His title is Ultimate Supreme Leader. He is the self-proclaimed leader of an evil secret society with more than 10,000 members, though it is revealed in his motive tape to be more of a group of him and nine friends.
- Kiibouma - A slash ship between Kokichi Ouma and K1-B0
- Oumami - A slash ship between Rantarou Amami and Kokichi Ouma
- Oumasai - A slash ship between Kokichi Ouma and Shuichi Saihara
- Oumota - A slash ship between Kaito Momota and Kokichi Ouma
- Mouma - A het ship between Kokichi Ouma and Miu Iruma
- Oumeno - A het ship between Kokichi Ouma and Himiko Yumeno
- Oumamasai - A ship between Rantarou Amami, Kokichi Ouma and Shuichi Saihara
- Saioumota - A ship between Kaito Momota, Kokichi Ouma and Shuichi Saihara
- In his promotional art, Kokichi is shown holding Panta, which is a reference to the soda brand, Fanta.
- Canonically, Kokichi has no connection or affiliation with Nazism, but some parts of his official art reference it as a way to compare him to a dictator.
- In a poll hosted by MyNavi, fans voted Kokichi the 2nd most popular Danganronpa V3 student out of 16.
- Kokichi's astrological sign is Gemini, which is often associated with lying and being a good liar in astrology due to their dual nature. Mercury, the sign ruler, is the god of tricksters and thieves in the Roman mythology.
- He appears to have a fear of insects. He describes the sight of them crawling around as "horrible" and more or less jokingly calls Gonta's Study Center "Hell". He is also heard screaming in terror when Gonta forces him to be closer with a massive amount of bugs.
- Kokichi loves tea and his organization even has mandatory tea breaks.
- He is hinted to have romantic feelings for Shuichi Saihara. During his free-time events, he admits that he wanted to "steal Shuichi's heart" and make Shuichi think about him constantly. He also calls him his "beloved Saihara-chan", and at one point, described him as a person he has grown to like. In Chapter 4, when Shuichi refuses to cooperate with him, he was surprised and says he won't give up making Shuichi turn his eyes on him.
- He is also implied to have feelings for Rantarou, as he also called him his "beloved Amami-chan" and even kept a life-sized statue of him in his room.
- Unlike other characters' love hotel events, Shuichi is still a detective in Kokichi's fantasy which is meant to show his "ideal partner".