TV series, Novels, Comics
Multiple, notably Steven Moffat and Russell T. Davies
Country of origin
is a classic BBC sci-fi television series.
The Doctor is an alien Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey who travels through all of time and space in his TARDIS with his companion. Instead of dying, the Doctor is able to "regenerate" into a new body, taking on a new personality with each regeneration.
– the ship between Amelia x Eleven The Eleventh Doctor and Amelia Pond
– the ship between Amy x Doctor Amelia Pond and Rory Williams
– the ship between Barbara x Ian Barbara Wright and Ian Chesterton
– the ship between Craig x Sophie Craig Owens and Sophie
– the ship between Eleven/River The Eleventh Doctor and River Song
– the ship between Hart-tha Martha Jones and The First Doctor
– the ship between the Nine and Rose Ninth Doctor and Rose Tyler
– the ship between Polly x Ben Polly Wright and Ben Jackson
– the ship between Rose x Tentoo Tentoo and Rose Tyler
– the ship between Sparrow Night Sally Sparrow and Larry Nightingale
– the ship between Ten x Rose Rose Tyler and The Tenth Doctor
– the ship between Twiver River Song and The Twelfth Doctor
– the ship between Whoufflé The Eleventh Doctor and Clara Oswald
– the ship between Fezturion Rory Williams and The Eleventh Doctor
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.