Azula is a character in the Avatar: The Last Airbender series.
- Azaang - the ship between Azula and Aang
- Chanzula - the ship between Azula and Chan
- Jetzula - the ship between Jet and Azula
- Sokkla - the ship between Azula and Sokka
- Azuki - the ship between Azula and Suki
- Azutara - the ship between Azula and Katara
- Maizula - the ship between Azula and Mai
- Tophzula - the ship between Azula and Toph Beifong
- Tyzula - the ship between Azula and Ty Lee
- Main article: Chanzula
Azula had a brief fling with Chan while she was on a vacation at Ember Island. They met while hanging out at the beach and he invited her to his party but only because he invited her other friends. Still, he initially seemed to be more interested in her friend Ty Lee. However, once Ty Lee gave Azula advice on flirting, she decided to practice with Chan and she had some success. They kissed on the balcony but Azula demonstrated her firebending abilities while declaring that they would rule the world which caused him to run away scared. Azula later later came back to the party and wrecked Chan's house along with her friends.
Azula is one of the most popular Avatar characters and possibly the most popular villain. A lot fans loved her cunning and manipulative behavior and were upset when she lost to Katara and went insane during the finale. Many fans are hoping to see Azula in the future and hope that she has a chance at redemption. Azula is most commonly shipped with Ty Lee but some fans like to ship with her others such as her first kiss Chan or even one of her enemies such as Sokka.
- Azula was initially conceptualized as being an older brother to Zuko instead of a younger sister.
- Azula has the same voice actress as Roku's wife Ta Min as well as Ming-Hua and Lin Beifong from a flashback in the Legend of Korra.